To maximize results we suggest 2-3 days consecutive training followed by one day of rest.
CrossFit Classes produce elite results by effectively combining power lifting, gymnastics, running, rowing and other functional fitness movements. CrossFit is the program of choice for many firefighters, MMA fighters, Olympians, Special Forces personnel, triathletes, and everyday people looking to achieve elite levels of fitness. Training sessions at CrossFit Box Hill are designed to push you and improve your fitness based on your starting ability meaning that anyone can take part. Sessions focus on proper execution of all movements to achieve an all round level of movement, fitness, strength and stamina development.
If you are visiting the area for business or leisure and want to drop in for a session we would love to see you! Give us a call or drop us an email to book into one of our classes. We do not charge for Visiting CrossFitters for single sessions. If you are here for more than single session, we will advise a Weekly membership option to suit your requirements.
CrossFit Box Hill programs additional training tracks throughout the year that target specific areas such as Aerobic Capacity; Olympic Lifting; Gymnastics; Strength. These programs are designed by Coaches whom are specialised in these specific fields. These programs and workshops are exclusive to CrossFit Box Hill.
OPEN GYM: Available to all Health (unlimited) membership holders. A time where you can Practice a skill, complete components of our Additional programs or individual programs provided by Coaches. Or simply hang out and challenge a Coach to play some Mario Kart.
CROSSFIT: Class Duration: 60 minutes
CROSSFIT*: Requires Pre-Booking to attend – limited to 10 participants only.
SKILLS: A 60min class dedicated to learning specific movements in the areas of Aerobic Capacity; Olympic Lifting; Gymnastics; Strength.
- Each CrossFit class is lead by qualified coaches, teaching the methodology of CrossFit. That is, constantly varied functional movements performed at high intensity. It aims to help improve your total fitness including cardiovascular endurance, stamina, strength, flexibility, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination and accuracy.
- All classes are scalable, making it the perfect class for anybody, regardless of experience or fitness level.
- We require all members participating in our CF class to arrive at least 10 mins prior to the start of class to ensure classes start on time.
- Our program is true to CrossFit – constantly varied to prepare us for the unknown and unknowable of life outside the gym.
- The WOD can last for as little as 5min or as long as 45min depending on what our focus is.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CLASS CANCELLATIONS FOR THE HOLIDAY PERIOD (2nd Jan – 27th Jan) :
NO 6am Classes will be operating until the Monday Starting February 11th, 2019.
NO 7:30pm Classes will be operating on TUESDAY & THURSDAY. They will recommence from Tuesday 29th January.